ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to all the content of the website with the domain name https://belu.ga (the "Website") and for all correspondence by email between us and you, as a user of this Website (hereinafter, "you", "your" or "user"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website. Using the website indicates that you accept these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by belu.ga as a website and any other person responsible for the service in this legal notice as the "owner of the website" alternatively as "we", "us" "and" "our".
The use and access to the contents contained in this Website implies knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions that are intended to inform users of the rights, uses, prohibitions, responsibilities, etc., that apply at the time of registration. navigate the Web Page. In reference, from now on, belu.ga. The Website contains contents and products subject to intellectual and industrial property rights. The abusive use of those outside the authorized limits could be an obstacle of responsibility, for that reason we advise the use under the parameters of responsibility and good faith.
These general conditions regulate the access, navigation and use of the website of the entity belu.ga, located at the following address https://belu.ga. In the same way, the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents are regulated -text, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, software, codes, videos, music, databases, images, information as well as any other creation protected by the laws national and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property that the owner makes available to users through its Website.
The conditions governing the different services available on the Belu.ga Website are subject to the following regulations, in the part that applies: Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce; Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data of a Personal Nature; Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the Regulation of Retail Trade; Law 26/1984, of July 19, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users; and all regulations that are similar in application.
We inform you that Belu.Ga is the owner or has the corresponding license of use on the different contents -texts, photographs, drawings, designs, software, source code and information incorporated for that purpose- exposed throughout the Web Portal.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Belu.ga is the owner or has the corresponding license to use the rights of exploitation of intellectual property or in any case, freeware, and industrial property of the Website, as well as the contents available through it. In any case, it will be understood that the fact of allowing users access to the Website implies a waiver, transfer, license or assignment, total or partial, of these rights, by Belu.ga.
It is expressly forbidden to suppress, elude or manipulate any data identifying the rights of the owner of the website or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information and / or identification mechanisms that are incorporated into the contents.
Likewise, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in the present Web Page for public or commercial purposes if you do not have the express and written authorization of belu.ga, as the case may be, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
The domain belu.ga.com, owned by Belu.ga, may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by Belu.ga, when they may cause confusion among the end users or discredit it. Belu.ga reserves the right to use the domain or denomination Belu.ga in the commercial field in which the owner performs its activities and related fields. Similarly, Belu.ga reserves the right to prevent the use of domains derived from them that by their resemblance may lead to error or confusion over the signs, names or business origin of the services.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the following actions:
• The misuse that you may make of the Website.
• The continuity of the contents of the Website.
• Damages or damages caused by any person, either to himself or to third parties, that violates the conditions, rules and instructions that the owner establishes in the Website.
• The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that provides them, both in terms of viewing the contents by users and downloading them.
• The contents and services provided by other Web Pages to which you can access from this Internet address.
• Malfunctions of software or plugins - download that may be made from the link established for this purpose - necessary for the visualization of certain contents hosted on this Website.
• The invulnerability of this Website, or the software used, distributed or obtained from it.
• The greater or lesser performance of the contents hosted on this Website.
• Damages caused by the violation of the security systems hosted and / or inserted in the Website.
Personal data protection
In accordance with what is established in terms of data protection, Belu.ga guarantees the complete adaptation of the Website and all the services provided through it to the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as any regulations, international, state or regional, that regulate the subject. Belu.ga guarantees each and every one of the principles of quality in the collection and processing of your data. Also, the purpose of this clause is to make available to users this clause so that, at all times, users can decide -free, voluntary and expressly- if they wish to provide personal data that may be requested.
Similarly, users who collect and subsequently treat their personal data have their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by reference, to the address inserted in the Website.
The user, at all times, can access and learn about this policy through the link "Legal Notice", especially in regard to the use and treatment of personal data. belu.ga uses the connection cookies of the users in order to make them easy to navigate. Neither does the entity communicate personal data to third parties and, in the event that it does so in the future, it would require its express consent, except in those cases in which it is necessary to be able to provide the service and / or product that they have contracted. Likewise, belu.ga, in compliance with the regulations for sending electronic communications, may send them to inform them of the services and / or products contracted or similar to them. In any case, you will be offered for those communications considered promotional consent mechanisms and waivers to them.
Duration and Modification
These general conditions are valid for the duration of the exhibition. In this way, belu.ga advises that, every time that users access the Website, read them carefully.
Belu.ga reserves the right to unilaterally modify the conditions at any time, in whole or in part. The modification will take effect from its publication on the Website, more specifically, from its insertion in the link "Legal Notice".
Belu.ga does not offer any type of guarantee in the face of possible server crashes and damages received.
Belu.ga may choose to interrupt, suspend or terminate unilaterally access to the contents of the Website, regardless of the provisions of these conditions. Said situations will not alter the validity of the prohibitions of use of the contents exposed throughout the present.
In addition, the owner of the website will take appropriate measures, as far as possible, to notify users of these circumstances-suspension, interruption or termination of access to the contents.
Nullity and Ineffectiveness
In the event that any provision or provisions of these conditions are considered null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any court, court or competent administrative body, such nullity or in-application will not affect the rest of the conditions contained in the present Website.
The non-exercise or execution, by Belu.ga, of any right or provision contained in these conditions shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and written agreement on its part.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All the Conditions inserted in the Website are governed by Dominican regulations.
User behavior policy
1. You must not use the Web in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairs the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose.
2. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, viruses, trojans, worms, keylogger, rootkit or other malicious software.
3. You are prohibited from publishing or transmitting to or from the website or sending an email with any material:
- to. that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, susceptible to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, threatening, scandalous, blasphemous, abuse of trust, in violation of privacy or that may cause inconvenience or inconvenience; or
- b. for which you have not obtained all the necessary licenses and / or approvals; or
- c. that constitutes or encourages conduct that can be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or is contrary to the law or infringes the rights of third parties, in any country in the world; or
- d. that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
4. You must not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, piracy).
5. You must not use the Website for any purpose related to marketing without the express written consent of the owner of the site.
6. The owner of the site must cooperate fully with any legal authority or court order requesting the owner of the site to reveal the identity or locate any person who publishes material, or use the Website in violation of the above clauses.
While the efforts of the owner of the site to ensure that the information on the website is correct, the owner of the website does not guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the materials on the Website. Opinions, reviews, comments, articles and any other information provided on the website are the opinion of the owner of the site and appear in good faith and without prejudice. The information provided in the understanding that the information does not constitute any kind of advice, recommendation or agreement by the owner of the site or its subsidiaries or any other party involved in the Web and is not intended to be invoked by you in the making decisions based on this information. You must make your own decision about whether or not to trust any information published on this website and you should always verify the information on this website with independent authorities before acting or trusting it. The owner of the site may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products described therein, at any time without prior notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the owner of the site does not commit to ensuring that the website remains available; or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
The material on the website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the owner of the site offers the website on the basis that the owner of the site excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the implicit conditions in the law of satisfactory quality, suitability for use and use of reasonable care and expertise) that, except for this legal notice, may have effect in relation to the Website.
Limitations of liability
No provision of this legal notice (or on the website elsewhere) excludes or limits our liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other liability that can not be excluded or limited by virtue of the applicable legislation.
The Website Owner, or any other party (whether or not involved in the creation, production, maintenance or delivery of the Website) excludes all liability for any amount or type of loss or damage that may result to you or to a third party ( including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or related in any way to the interruption of the business, and if in tort (including negligence)
, contract or otherwise) in relation to the Website in any way or in relation to the use, impossibility of use or the results of the use of the Website, the websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your accessing, using or browsing the website or downloading any material from the website or sites web linked to the website.
Likewise, we inform you that belu.ga is the owner or has the corresponding license for use on the different contents -texts, photographs, drawings, designs, software, source code and information incorporated for that purpose- exposed throughout the Web Portal.
Multi-account policy and joint purchases
Hereby belu.ga is committed to taking the necessary and necessary measures to prevent and counteract the use of private payment accounts of belu.ga by more than one natural person. For this purpose, belu.ga has several detection systems that record: access IPs, VPNs IPs and payment proxies, impossibility of making joint connections in a single account, tracking of the country and locality of user access and control of the access logs of users with suspicious profiles. In the event that we consider sufficient evidence to determine that an account is being used in a joint manner, the user will be banned without subsequent rights of access and / or compensation.
Multicuentas and joint associations
belu.ga is a private online platform whose subscriptions are aimed at individual individuals. As a private community, it does not make sense for several users to supplant a unique identity within belu.ga. The draws, with courses and projects are carried out with individual users. The use of joint accounts, multi-accounts, joint accounts with income from a proxy or VPN, and any similar use or derivative of the purchase of a subscription by several users is strictly prohibited. For this the user accepts and understands that:
1. We have an access tracking system. There can not be two connections in the same account simultaneously. In case of simultaneous access to any account, the system itself notifies us of a warning, and before these notifications we will carry out the appropriate revisions. If irregularities are checked, the user will be banned indefinitely from the platform, and in the same way all the IPs used. It will also be banned from all the projects, blogs and forums that make up and encompass those responsible for belu.ga.
2. We have a tracking system for access duration. The system itself notifies us if an account is being used much longer than the average normal visits of a user. Before these notices we will manually review the number of daily accesses, the IPs and the duration of the visits. If irregularities are checked, the user will be banned indefinitely from the platform, and in the same way all the IPs used. It will also be banned from all the projects, blogs and forums that make up and encompass those responsible for belu.ga.
3. We have a system of geolocation of IPs and a system of historical record of IPs. The system itself detects access from IPs from unusual countries and / or non-Spanish speakers, IPs used in proxies and access services in the same account from different countries. Our system perfectly tracks the use of dynamic IPs and its use is not a problem, but we can manually review accesses that are suspicious, and contrast the data with the 2 previous points. If irregularities are checked, the user will be banned indefinitely from the platform, and in the same way all the IPs used. It will also be banned from all the projects, blogs and forums that make up and encompass those responsible for belu.ga.
4. Any banement carried out upon detection of joint accounts or multi-accounts will be carried out after exhaustive study of the evidence certifying that said account does not comply with the policies for individual use explained above. In most cases, the original user of the account will be contacted to justify and provide evidence. In belu.ga we have hired a dedicated person solely and exclusively to manage payments and review accesses to prevent the use of multi accounts and accounts with proxies. Keep this in mind.
- If a company or group of workers want to use belu.ga as a teaching tool, please contact us through this link to provide a plan that suits your needs.
- If two friends want to take belu.ga and access from their homes or Internet access points, they must subscribe separately. The fact that there is friendship between two or more people does not justify that they use a payment account jointly, in the same way that a professional degree or module is not paid among several, if not individually.
- If inside a home two or more people who live together and share the same Internet connection want to study belu.ga, they CAN use the same account for it, taking into account that they will count as a single user (to request reports, advice, form working groups, consult the forum, participate in contests and draws) and can not access simultaneously (access expels the initial user).
- There is no problem if you access belu.ga from different locations (your home, your mobile / cell phone, your work). In our manual reviews of accesses and logs we take into account this type of facts.
You hereby indemnify us and agree to indemnify us for losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and amounts paid by us to third parties in the resolution of a claim or dispute with the advice of our legal advisors) incurred or suffered by us arising from or in connection with your use, or perform on this website or from any breach by you of any provision of the terms and conditions of this legal notice or other laws , regulations and rules, or arising from any claim that you have violated any provision of the terms and conditions of this legal notice or any other law, regulations and standards.
Breach of terms
Without prejudice to the rights under the terms and conditions of this legal notice, in case of breach of the terms and conditions of this legal notice in any way, the owner of the site and any other person acting on your behalf, may adopt the measures that they consider appropriate to deal with the violation, including the suspension of their access to the Website, the cancellation of their payment plan, which prohibits access to the Website, the blocking of the computers using their access IP address To the Website, contact your Internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and / or bring legal action against you.
This legal notice constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all prior agreements with respect to your use of this website.
The owner of the site may transfer, assign, subcontract or trade your rights and / or obligations under the terms and conditions of this legal notice and without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, assign, subcontract or trade your rights and / or obligations under the terms and conditions of this legal notice.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer or if you wish to delete cookies.